We’re a lovely family-run serviced accommodation business, running a B&B. There’s me, my husband, and our two girls (7 and 3). Join us!
Volunteer in Birmingham and help run a B&B – requirements & tasks
We are a serviced accommodation business running in Birmingham, we offer short term accommodation to people visiting and travelling to Birmingham. This is a great opportunity to learn about hospitality as well as communication with different people within the business daily.
We are a family-based business: there’s me, my husband and my 2 little girls (3 and 7) who are also very active members of the business! We are looking for someone to join us in looking after this property. Your main tasks would be:
– taking bins out
– some viewings
– locking doors at night
– being a friendly face thoroughly guests 🙂
– report any maintenance issues
Your daily tasks will take you 2 – 3 hours a day maximum, with weekends off. We look forward to hearing from you 🙂
You will be fully trained and be given all the tools needed in order for you to complete your daily tasks.
Volunteer in Birmingham and help run a B&B – what we offer
We are based in a beautiful area in Birmingham you will be provided with a lovely room with WiFi and all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay. We also provide a breakfast.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Renovate an off-grid Bunker Complex as a volunteer in the Netherlands
- Volunteer in Germany & assist with gardening at Glamping Camp
- Help out with a restoration project in Sardinia, Italy
- Learn how to bake as a volunteer in Scotland, UK
- Help on an eco farm & learn about permaculture in Portugal
- Volunteering opportunity in France – light caretaking
- Learn about agroforestry while volunteering in England
- Volunteer in England & lend a hand with eco projects
- Join our hostel team as a volunteer in Wales, UK
- Help at Spiritual Retreat Centre as a volunteer in Scotland