If you’re looking for farm volunteer opportunities in Italy this one will be perfect for you! We need help at the top of Monte Bracco to renovate land, milk goats, make cheese, tend to the vegetable garden, and install an electric fence. Join us!
Volunteer in Italy on an organic farm – requirements & tasks
Our farm is located on Monte Bracco mountain. From May to November, we reside on top of the alp, and from November to May, we stay at the farmhouse. Our farm is an organic one, complete with a vegetable garden, 130 goats, 5 donkeys, and 1 pony. We also have Maremmani and herding dogs.
At the summit, situated at 1300m, we sleep in a small wooden house and a trailer, similar to camping accommodations. We live in close connection with nature and offer an incredible life experience for those who seek it.
From the mountain top, it takes about 1 hour to reach the city of Barge. We enjoy meeting positive individuals who are interested in exchanging and sharing our lifestyle. An open-minded outlook is very important for us.
We need help in the mountains with goats, electric fences, milk goats, cooking, cleaning abandoned land, eco-build projects, etc.
You will work for about 30 hours/week.
Ciao from the Mombracco Family!
Volunteer in Italy on an organic farm – what we offer
Living and eating arrangements to be discussed prior to agreeing to stay.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in France & help on an olive oil farm
- Help out on a family farm while volunteering in Norway
- Learn hospitality while volunteering in Birmingham, UK
- Renovate an off-grid Bunker Complex as a volunteer in the Netherlands
- Volunteer in Germany & assist with gardening at Glamping Camp
- Help out with a restoration project in Sardinia, Italy
- Learn how to bake as a volunteer in Scotland, UK
- Help on an eco farm & learn about permaculture in Portugal
- Volunteering opportunity in France – light caretaking
- Learn about agroforestry while volunteering in England