We are committed to the restoration of our grandparents’ small, old farm and are in need of assistance. Join us and experience volunteering in Portugal!
Revitalize a farm while volunteering in Portugal – requirements & tasks
Hello, my name is Rodrigo. Currently, my wife, our family, and I are dedicated to restoring our grandparents’ small old farm which we are transforming into a rural tourist accommodation. We embarked on this journey a year ago and now require assistance to expedite the process and complete it by the end of this year.
We are searching for someone to help us with the restoration of an old stone wall. Are you up for this challenge?
You will work for about 25 hours per week.
Assist in the restoration of an old farm in Portugal – what we offer
Your accommodation is in a simple and small house on the old farm, equipped with all the essentials for a modest stay.
Rio Maior is famous for its salt pans, beautiful medieval castle and thermal baths. The town also offers beautiful natural surroundings for hiking and outdoor enthusiasts.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in Spain & renovate a co-living space in the capital
- Help with a restoration project while volunteering in France
- Help out on a farm as a volunteer in Greece
- Volunteer in Wales & help out with house decoration
- Refurbish a houseboat as a volunteer in France
- Volunteer opportunities in Spain – help out a family with house renovation
- Assist with the restoration of an old school while volunteering in Slovakia
- Help run a guesthouse as a volunteer in Portugal
- Farm volunteer opportunity on Monte Bracco mountain, Italy
- Volunteer in France & help on an olive oil farm