Would you like to try volunteering in South Korea? We have an opportunity in the capital. Join us to work & stay for free at a Seoul guesthouse.
Help run a guesthouse while volunteering in South Korea – requirements & tasks
Work Exchange – FREE Accommodation for Cleaning at Hongdae Guest House.
Hello! My name is Yoon, and I am looking for guesthouse housekeeping staff. The guesthouse is located in Hongdae, Mapo-gu, and it is a detached house with a patio. The staff room is fully furnished, including a refrigerator. There are two floors, including a shared kitchen room, and it’s only a few minutes away from Hongik Station Exit 1. The location is close to clubs, pubs, shopping streets, and more. The staff room can accommodate two people; it’s a small room with bunk beds. Payment and food are not provided.
– Work for 1-2 hours starting at 11 a.m. (the duration depends on how many guests check out that day).
– Duties include cleaning public areas, disposing of trash, and maintaining the kitchen.
– Routine work takes approximately 10 minutes.
– Must commit to staying for at least 2 months.
– Please provide your MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator).
Looking forward to hearing from you!
You will work for about 15 hours per week.
Volunteer in South Korea & help in a guest house – what we offer
The staff room can accommodate two people; it’s a small room with bunk beds. Payment and food are not provided.
Other volunteering opportunities in Asia
- Be part of a hostel team as a volunteer in South Korea
- Au Pair and Live-in Tutor – volunteer work in China
- Volunteer in Sri Lanka as an English teacher
- Volunteer in Japan and help on a blueberry farm
- Learn about farming while volunteering in Nepal
- Discover paid teaching opportunities in China
- Volunteer work in India – help out at a homeschooling center
- Help with reforestation project while volunteering in India
- Volunteer in Nepal and share your culture and skills
- Build houses & teach English as a volunteer in Indonesia