We’ve just opened Sir Henry’s Backpackers Hostel in Torquay, UK. Come join us and volunteer in Devon at the vibrant English hostel!
Help in a backpackers hostel as a volunteer in Devon – requirements & tasks
Join us at our bustling Backpackers Hostel, where you’ll have the chance to meet people from all corners of the globe.
We’ve just opened Sir Henry’s Backpackers Hostel in Torquay, Devon. We can house around 30 guests and offer accommodations in exchange for only 18 hours of work each week. Our volunteers typically work for 3 days a week, giving you plenty of time to explore the beautiful UK surroundings.
Help in a backpackers hostel as a volunteer in Devon – what we offer
You’ll be staying in a 6-person dormitory, which is exclusively for one gender. We also provide breakfast.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in Amsterdam at a beautiful boat hotel
- Go volunteering in Portugal & restore an old farm
- Volunteer in Spain & renovate a co-living space in the capital
- Help with a restoration project while volunteering in France
- Help out on a farm as a volunteer in Greece
- Volunteer in Wales & help out with house decoration
- Refurbish a houseboat as a volunteer in France
- Volunteer opportunities in Spain – help out a family with house renovation
- Assist with the restoration of an old school while volunteering in Slovakia
- Help run a guesthouse as a volunteer in Portugal