We welcome people from all over the world and aim to make them feel at home. Our hostel has a peaceful vibe, and we arrange walking tours, BBQs, and pizza nights with great wine. Join us & volunteer in Argentina!
Volunteer in Argentina & help out in a hostel – requirements & tasks
Koala is a cozy hostel run by volunteers and travelers. They work together to keep the place neat and friendly.
We welcome people from all over the world and aim to make them feel at home. We encourage guests to meet fellow travelers, learn new languages, explore Mendoza and its culture, and, most importantly, have a great time!
You’ll mainly handle front desk and housekeeping tasks for 25 hours a week with two non-consecutive days off. Your shifts will be 5 hours long, and you won’t work during the night. Your responsibilities include checking guests in and out, making beds, serving breakfast, assisting with cleaning common areas and bathrooms, taking our dog Tortita for walks, and socializing with other guests.
Volunteer in Argentina & help out in a hostel – what we offer
We provide accommodation in a shared dormitory with shared bathrooms, lockers, power outlets, and air conditioning. We also offer breakfasts.
More volunteering opportunities in South America
- Volunteer in Peru & help empower local communities
- Do you speak Spanish? Volunteer in an Eco-lodge in the jungle.
- Help in a beach hostel while volunteering in Ecuador
- Teach English or French in Colombia as a volunteer
- Farm volunteering opportunity in Uruguay for 30-year-olds & older
- Be a hostel volunteer on a Colombian island in the Caribbean Sea
- Volunteer Teaching English in Chile
- Learn Horse Polo in Argentina
- Enjoy a Hostel Work Exchange in Santiago, Chile
- Do you speak foreign languages? Volunteer in this hotel in Peru.