On a usual day, we wake up in our comfortable, air-conditioned dormitory surrounded by palm trees and enjoy freshly brewed coffee. Join us!
Try volunteering in Guatemala at a fun hostel – requirements & tasks
We welcome volunteers who are proactive, friendly, outgoing, and have a service-oriented work ethic. The main focus of the work is ensuring our guests have an enjoyable stay. Additional tasks include serving food, clearing tables, supporting our bartenders, and promoting our hostel activities.
We’re open to and appreciate new and creative ideas to enhance the vibrant atmosphere at Cocori.
– We organize various activities throughout the week, including beach cleanups, trivia, karaoke, beer pong, a Saturday boat party, and surf competitions.
– 6 hours per day
– 5 days a week
– 2 full days off
– Commitment: minimum commitment of 1 month (the first week is a trial period).
Try volunteering in Guatemala at a fun hostel – what we offer
Benefits of volunteering at Cocori hostel:
– Bed in a shared dormitory
– Access to a shared kitchen (exclusively for staff)
– 10 free meals per week (breakfast and dinner on your workdays)
– Complimentary coffee
– Participation in activities, including the use of surfboards, discounts on surf lessons and wakeboard tours, access to stand-up paddleboards in the mangroves, and turtle-watching tours (subject to availability)
– Discounts at our bar/restaurant
– Wi-Fi access (please note that there isn’t much Wi-Fi in El Paredon)
– Option to stay for free in our partner hostels in Antigua and Lake Atitlan
– Discounts on shuttle services
More volunteering opportunities in Central America
- Volunteer in Mexico & help out in an eco-retreat
- Volunteer in Panama at self-sustaining Island Resort
- Join a hostel team as a volunteer in Costa Rica
- Work in a hostel while volunteering in Panama
- Join our Outdoor Adventure Team while volunteering in Guatemala
- Volunteer as an au-pair in Costa Rica.
- Volunteer in Costa Rica and Work in Exchange for Room and Board