If you’e looking for an interesting work on an amazing island, volunteer in Panama! Misty Moonlight Eco-Villas are an off-the-grid luxurious resort. Visit this unique eco-villa and help with various tasks.
Volunteer in Panama at a sustainable luxurious villa – requirements & tasks
Come to volunteer in our indigenous community. The Villa sits on a spectacular Bay framed by mountains and some consider our island the Galapagos of the Caribbean with its abundance of Wildlife.
It offers breathtaking views, with painted sunsets and jumping dolphins. We are totally Off the Grid self-sustaining located on a safe remote island rainforest.
The owner had breast cancer and is in complete remission and looking to give back and help others, with retreats on the resort, and FB platform.
We’re looking for volunteers to help with the following:
#1 marketing, social media, drone photography,
#2 gardening, composting and basic maintenance tasks,
#3 helping with guests.
You will work for about 30 hours per week.
Volunteering at a resort in Panama – what we offer
We provide full board and accommodation in the new volunteer house.
Required stay ranges from 2 weeks to 2 months.
Join us for Peace, Joy, Kindness and Blessings of a Lifetime Awaits you.
Other volunteering opportunities in Central America
- Join a hostel team as a volunteer in Costa Rica
- Work in a hostel while volunteering in Panama
- Join our Outdoor Adventure Team while volunteering in Guatemala
- Volunteer as an au-pair in Costa Rica.
- Help this hostel during a work exchange in Costa Rica.
- Volunteer in Costa Rica in a hostel in Cloud Forest area.
- Volunteer in Honduras in a hostel on a beautiful island of Roatan.
- Volunteer in Panama. Help create a self sufficient and sustainable island home.
- Volunter in Costa Rica. Take care of a rancho or cook healthy meals and enjoy the beach!