We are an international crew that is always ready to meet new people. Come join us and volunteer in Amsterdam at the most beautiful hotel boat in the city!
Help in a boat hotel as a volunteer in Amsterdam – requirements & tasks
Come join us on the most incredible and crazy boat in Amsterdam. We live here like a big family, always open to having new people join us and create incredible memories together.
We’re a hotel boat located in the heart of Amsterdam, and we need volunteers to assist in running our hotel. There are two main shifts available: one for breakfast and another for room maintenance. Additionally, we need help with general deep cleaning tasks on the boat.
We ask for 5 hours a day, 6 days a week, with one day off. The work typically ends no later than 3 or 4 p.m. If you start with the early breakfast shift, you’ll finish even earlier, around 1 p.m.
Work in a boat hotel while volunteering in Amsterdam – what we offer
In exchange for your assistance, we provide shared accommodation with another volunteer and meals for all your shifts.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Go volunteering in Portugal & restore an old farm
- Volunteer in Spain & renovate a co-living space in the capital
- Help with a restoration project while volunteering in France
- Help out on a farm as a volunteer in Greece
- Volunteer in Wales & help out with house decoration
- Refurbish a houseboat as a volunteer in France
- Volunteer opportunities in Spain – help out a family with house renovation
- Assist with the restoration of an old school while volunteering in Slovakia
- Help run a guesthouse as a volunteer in Portugal
- Farm volunteer opportunity on Monte Bracco mountain, Italy