We operate two cool and social hostels where you can learn the ins and outs of hostel life and have incredible experiences. Join us!
Come to Bratislava & volunteer at a hostel – requirements & tasks
If you wish to learn more about the ins and outs of hospitality, have a great time in Eastern Europe, and meet cool people from all over the world, this is the place for you. Currently, we are looking for volunteers, mainly to help us with reception, housekeeping, and organizing various activities in our two hostels. There are various possibilities to earn extra cash as well.
The work primarily involves tasks such as changing beds, cleaning, and assisting with reception duties, including night shifts that may include laundry, late check-ins, maintaining hostel cleanliness, and supporting other reception shifts. If you plan to stay for less than a month, your responsibilities will mainly include changing beds and cleaning.
You will work for about 25 hours per week. Extra hours are paid.
Come to Bratislava & volunteer at a hostel – what we offer
You’ll be staying in a shared dormitory with other staff members. Typically, we have up to 40 people accommodated in three separate, mixed dormitories. Each of us is an international traveler aged between 18 and 30 years old.
The hostels provide a budget to purchase basic vegan and vegetarian food supplies (for preparing breakfast and lunch).
Every day, we have a Slovak Lunch and Daily Activities, which are fun ways to explore the city and its surroundings with other volunteers and guests.
If you really care about the hostel and put in extra effort, we notice. If your dedication is consistent and lasts for more than a few weeks, we offer reception-only work that is paid.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in Athens at a seaside villa
- Help out with family projects & take care of dogs as a British volunteer
- Learn about the homestead and off-the-grid lifestyle while volunteering in Slovakia
- Volunteer in Scotland at a family farm
- Join a backpackers hostel team as a volunteer in Devon
- Volunteer in Amsterdam at a beautiful boat hotel
- Go volunteering in Portugal & restore an old farm
- Volunteer in Spain & renovate a co-living space in the capital
- Help with a restoration project while volunteering in France
- Help out on a farm as a volunteer in Greece