Based in the heart of Taghazout Surf town, Morocco, we’re a hybrid workplace, guesthouse, surf, and yoga school. Join us!
Help out at a beachside hostel as a volunteer in Morocco – requirements & tasks
Just steps away from the beach, you can discover various surf spots in the Taghazout region while enjoying mesmerizing daily beach sunsets. You can also incorporate meditation sessions and partake in local events and experiences happening nearby!
Our workspace occupies an entire floor at the top of our building, offering an amazing view of the ocean. The coworking space accommodates more than 30 coworkers in a spacious, well-lit area. It’s thoughtfully decorated with an ergonomic design, featuring different table heights and adjustable standing desks to cater to the needs of hardworking guests.
For privacy and online meetings, we have two Skype rooms and one isolated meeting room. You can prepare your morning coffee in our kitchen, located in the relaxing area furnished with comfortable couches for a relaxed coffee break. Additionally, we provide high-speed WiFi with a 200 Mbps fiber internet connection.
We are seeking an experienced photographer, videographer, content creator, and/or digital marketing expert.
We’re one of the oldest family-run hostels in Taghazout, offering a combination of surf, yoga, coworking space, and more. Our team consists of both locals and foreigners with experience in hospitality and digital marketing. They create a welcoming family atmosphere while striving to provide the best services and experiences.
You will work for about 26 hours per week.
Help out at a beachside hostel as a volunteer in Morocco – what we offer
We offer a dorm room, with access to all our facilities and activities. We also provide volunteers with a full board.
More volunteering opportunities
- Learn about permaculture while volunteering in South Africa
- Kenya Volunteer Placement. Teach Computer Skills & Support Children.
- Volunteer in Togo, Africa & help to improve education.
- Volunteer in Kenya & engage in environmental or wildlife conservation.
- Benin Hostel & Organic Farm Placement
- Volunteer in Peru & help empower local communities
- Do you speak Spanish? Volunteer in an Eco-lodge in the jungle.
- Help in a beach hostel while volunteering in Ecuador
- Teach English or French in Colombia as a volunteer
- Be part of a hostel team as a volunteer in South Korea