I am looking for someone or a couple to plaster and decorate in exchange for free accommodation for 2 months. My house is located in beautiful Bude, Cornwall. It is a 5-10 minute drive to 5 beaches and a 25-minute walk to town.
Try volunteering in Great Britain – requirements & tasks
I am looking for someone or a couple to plaster and decorate in exchange for free accommodation for 2 months.
– Plastering and decorating the living room, hallway, and dining area
– DIY work in the garden (removing old hanging baskets)
– General gardening (trimming and weeding)
– Being available while a plumber fits a washing machine.
You will work for about 20 hours per week. Working times/days are flexible and can be on your own schedule.
Try volunteering in Great Britain – what we offer
Please find accommodation details and information here: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/666097069474020241
The entire space includes 1 double bedroom, an equipped kitchen, a living and dining area, and a conservatory. You can view photos of the living and dining area, which are in need of decorating. There isn’t a washing machine, but laundry facilities are available in town.
The house is a spacious 1-bedroom bungalow with a garden and a large driveway. (I won’t be living there at the time).
Having your own car would be beneficial for exploring but is not required.
Bude is a friendly town with amazing surf beaches, a free sea pool, stunning coastal walks, and lots going on.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer at a hostel in Slovakia
- Volunteer in Athens at a seaside villa
- Help out with family projects & take care of dogs as a British volunteer
- Learn about the homestead and off-the-grid lifestyle while volunteering in Slovakia
- Volunteer in Scotland at a family farm
- Join a backpackers hostel team as a volunteer in Devon
- Volunteer in Amsterdam at a beautiful boat hotel
- Go volunteering in Portugal & restore an old farm
- Volunteer in Spain & renovate a co-living space in the capital
- Help with a restoration project while volunteering in France