My guests can enjoy a VIP stay for free at my seaside villa near Athens, promoting cultural exchange and a shared mentality.
Participate in culture exchange as a volunteer in Athens – requirements & tasks
The volunteers who will be my guests will enjoy a luxurious and complimentary stay at my seaside villa. I live by the sea in a beautiful house with a sea view.
They can savor Greek traditional cuisine made with the finest organic ingredients – I’m passionate about cooking and can even offer cooking lessons.
We’ll have the chance to practice their native language, and if they’re interested, I can teach them Greek as well. In our area, there are numerous natural attractions to explore, including beautiful beaches, charming cafes, restaurants, and much more.
My guests can assist with household tasks, such as washing dishes and helping with cooking, as well as help me practice the language.
Participate in culture exchange as a volunteer in Athens – what we offer
Volunteers will be provided with a double private room and a full board.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Help out with family projects & take care of dogs as a British volunteer
- Learn about the homestead and off-the-grid lifestyle while volunteering in Slovakia
- Volunteer in Scotland at a family farm
- Join a backpackers hostel team as a volunteer in Devon
- Volunteer in Amsterdam at a beautiful boat hotel
- Go volunteering in Portugal & restore an old farm
- Volunteer in Spain & renovate a co-living space in the capital
- Help with a restoration project while volunteering in France
- Help out on a farm as a volunteer in Greece
- Volunteer in Wales & help out with house decoration
Posts by us
- What is a help exchange and how does it work?
- Explore yoga travel jobs for certified instructors
- Volunteer with Animals Abroad
- Farm volunteer opportunities abroad
- Explore Building and Restoration Projects
- Try a Work Exchange in Hospitality