Join our team to assist with the care of our home, garden and dogs, and join in our home improvement, recycling, home and family projects.
Become a British volunteer in Bentworth – requirements & tasks
We are looking for caring, enthusiastic people to help with our busy lives, our large family of friendly dogs (golden retrievers and border collies), our productive cottage garden, and rural cottage.
There are a wide variety of activities, including cleaning up, walking and grooming the dogs, making artefacts for the home and garden, building useful things, painting, decorating, cooking, housework, and making videos or online content. There are always projects going on and new ideas to build upon.
We are always delighted when volunteers cook for the household especially when it is something typical of their home cuisine.
You will work for about 30 hours per week.
Become a British volunteer in Bentworth – what we offer
Living and eating arrangements to be discussed upon confirmation of stay.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Learn about the homestead and off-the-grid lifestyle while volunteering in Slovakia
- Volunteer in Scotland at a family farm
- Join a backpackers hostel team as a volunteer in Devon
- Volunteer in Amsterdam at a beautiful boat hotel
- Go volunteering in Portugal & restore an old farm
- Volunteer in Spain & renovate a co-living space in the capital
- Help with a restoration project while volunteering in France
- Help out on a farm as a volunteer in Greece
- Volunteer in Wales & help out with house decoration
- Refurbish a houseboat as a volunteer in France