We’re a certified organic winery and vineyard in the Perth Swan Valley area and we welcome helpers. Join us!
Work for accommodation in a vineyard – requirements & tasks
Are we available? Check the calendar. Applications are now open from the 16th of February.
We have the only certified organic winery and vineyard in the Perth Swan Valley area that has volunteers who would like to learn more about gardening, viticulture, and winemaking. Duncan Harris will be your host and helpers with mature Visitors with Visas are welcome.
We are 11km from Midland and 15 km from the Perth airport. Midland is the nearest railway station to us. In Perth metro, there is a metro bus service #310 and #311 to get here from Midland.
We welcome visiting volunteer COUPLES to our farm for a cultural exchange who are touring Western Australia. In my house, there is a large separate private room for a couple with a comfortable clean double bed.
We want (NON-smoking) couples as guests wishing to experience organic winemaking. There are many different chores to do. Being prepared to cook mixed meals for everyone while drinking organic wine is highly recommended! We have chickens and some other very tame pets that all like attention.
Nous parlons le français un peu. Les fumeurs seront invités à partir.
We provide all meals and accommodation for exchange up to 6 hours per day for 6 days per week. Our rostered day off is Tuesday.
Please check our monthly calendar before applying. Applications for stays of a minimum of two weeks (14 days) or more are available now.
When applying, please answer this question. How many kilometres is the winery from Midland and what you would like to learn?
You will work for about 36 hours per week.
Work for accommodation in a vineyard – what we offer
A spacious, private room is available for a couple, furnished with a comfortable, clean double bed. Linens and towels are provided. We also offer a full board.
More volunteering opportunities
- Assist with renovation projects while volunteering in Australia
- Volunteer on a farm with over 300 animals in care in NSW, Australia
- Volunteer handyman needed for a house renovation in Ireland
- Help out with house renovation while volunteering in Germany
- Work exchange in Italy – join a family in Molveno
- Volunteer in Lisbon – an exciting opportunity at a vibrant hostel
- Eco volunteering opportunity in Scotland
- Assist with daily tasks as a volunteer in Croatia
- Volunteer at a retreat in Portugal
- Do you love animals? Volunteer with birds in the UK