My wife and I have a village property dedicated to hosting artist exchanges, and we often require assistance in running our programs. Join us!
Volunteer in Croatia at an international artist center – requirements & tasks
My wife and I have a property in rural Croatia. We are establishing an international artist center focused on cultural exchange and dialogue.
We frequently require assistance with daily tasks like garden maintenance, chopping firewood, and cutting the grass. These tasks are not very difficult or specialized. Helping us for two to three hours a day would be greatly appreciated. The rest of the time, volunteers are free to engage in their own activities.
You will work for about 30 hours per week.
Volunteer in Croatia at an international artist center – what we offer
We provide a charming separate cottage for volunteers who dine with us (we offer a full board).
We have an art studio, several guitars, and a pottery wheel, and the beautiful natural surroundings are enjoyable year-round, perfect for hiking and walking.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer at a retreat in Portugal
- Do you love animals? Volunteer with birds in the UK
- Do you love travel? Volunteer in Barcelona!
- Volunteer in hospitality in Órgiva, Spain
- Work on DIY projects while volunteering in Great Britain
- Volunteer at a hostel in Slovakia
- Volunteer in Athens at a seaside villa
- Help out with family projects & take care of dogs as a British volunteer
- Learn about the homestead and off-the-grid lifestyle while volunteering in Slovakia
- Volunteer in Scotland at a family farm