We are building a community of digital nomads in Africa and enjoy connecting with people. We need help with skills we don’t have. Join us!
Help out as a programming volunteer for Africa Nomads – requirements & tasks
We are a friendly and sociable group/community! We are Ana and Alejandra, the founders of Africa Nomads, a coliving business for digital nomads who want to explore the amazing African continent.
With 15 years of experience living in Africa and extensive travel throughout East and Southern Africa, we possess a deep understanding of the culture, wildlife, and attractions of this diverse and beautiful region. Our current base is in Kenya, where we’ve created the first digital nomad community in East Africa.
We’re seeking a creative individual who can assist us in designing a visually appealing and captivating website for our project. Please take a look at our current website and let us know how you can contribute. We would also be interested in seeing any other design ideas you might have.
You will work for about 17 hours per week with weekends off.
Help out as a programming volunteer for Africa Nomads – what we offer
We provide volunteers with a single private en-suite room in our restored Swahili home in central Lamu. , You may have the house to yourself as we spend many days away. We have three cats and our dog, Bongo. The house is spacious and includes a rooftop and free WiFi.
More volunteering opportunities
- Cultural exchange opportunity in Morocco
- Volunteer in Morocco as a content creator
- Learn about permaculture while volunteering in South Africa
- Kenya Volunteer Placement. Teach Computer Skills & Support Children.
- Volunteer in Togo, Africa & help to improve education.
- Volunteer in Kenya & engage in environmental or wildlife conservation.
- Benin Hostel & Organic Farm Placement
- Volunteer in Peru & help empower local communities
- Do you speak Spanish? Volunteer in an Eco-lodge in the jungle.
- Help in a beach hostel while volunteering in Ecuador