We are one of the biggest and most popular entertainment venues in Koh Phangan, seeking motivated and social individuals. Join us!
Volunteer at events in Thailand – requirements & tasks
Easy job: explore the island, meet new people every day, enjoy free accommodation in the center, get a free scooter, and have 3 days off – why not?
We are one of the biggest and most popular entertainment venues on Koh Phangan, and we’re looking for motivated, outgoing, and social individuals who are eager to promote our events while exploring the beautiful island of Koh Phangan!
This is probably the easiest volunteer job you’ll find, with great benefits in return, including:
– Free, conveniently located accommodation on Koh Phangan (Ban Tai).
– A complimentary scooter for island exploration.
– Free access to one of the best and most visited parties in Koh Phangan.
– Free drinks and substantial discounts on our events.
– Only 4 workdays a week, with a maximum of 25 hours.
– A full 3 days off to enjoy and experience Koh Phangan or the neighboring islands.
– An opportunity to practice and improve your English speaking skills.
– Enhance your social skills and meet new people.
So, what’s the actual job? It’s simple! Basically, all you need to do is ride around the island with the scooter we provide and inform people about our events by distributing flyers. We’ll provide all the necessary information, and you’ll be sent on pre-scheduled tours 2-3 days a week. A typical workday will:
– Not begin before 12 pm.
– Not extend beyond 6 hours a day.
– Include break times in between.
– On event days, you’ll join the team and assist at the venue. You’ll interact with customers, socialize, and help with social media projects (no previous knowledge required).
Outside of event days, there are numerous opportunities to be creative, whether it’s painting, building, creating, or gardening at a paradise beach on Koh Phangan.
You will work for about 25 hours per week.
Volunteer at events in Thailand – what we offer
We rent an entire building in the center of the island just for you! We’ve built four new dorm beds for our volunteers. The house features a kitchen, two bathrooms, and a hangout area, and is located just a 5-minute walk from a supermarket and several restaurants.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to use a scooter free of charge on your days off.
Other volunteering opportunities in Asia
- Volunteer for dogs in Thailand
- Join a hostel team as a volunteer in Malaysia
- Volunteer as a teacher in Thailand
- Volunteer in Indonesia & help out with a house renovation
- Free volunteering in Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur Hostel
- Teach English as a volunteer in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Teach English while volunteering in Vietnam
- Volunteer in Thailand & teach English
- Build houses & teach English as a volunteer in Indonesia
- Teach English while volunteering in Indonesia
Posts by us
- Guide to volunteering in Thailand
- Visa guide for international travellers
- Step-by-step guide to having a great work exchange experience
- Explore yoga travel jobs for certified instructors
- Embarking on an Adventure: The Ins and Outs of Volunteering in Backpacker Hostels
- How to volunteer abroad for free