While we understand that we can’t save every dog, we believe that each animal we rescue is better off. It’s one dog at a time. Join us & help save dogs!
Travel to Thailand & volunteer for dogs – requirements & tasks
Our rescue was established in 2012 with a passion and mission to vaccinate, sterilize, medicate, feed, adopt, and provide love to as many street dogs as possible.
Currently, I have 15 dogs in my home, and there are 160 dogs at our sanctuary. Once these dogs are healed and healthy, we work tirelessly to find them forever families. Additionally, we care for approximately 180 dogs on the streets, ensuring they have access to food and medical treatments.
We understand that we can’t save every dog, but for each dog we rescue, we believe they are better off. It’s a step-by-step journey, one dog at a time.
At Thai Street Paws Rescue, we warmly welcome volunteers who seek a fulfilling way to give back by working with the street dogs of Songkhla.
You will work for about 25 hours per week.
Travel to Thailand & volunteer for dogs – what we offer
Living and eating arrangements will be discussed prior to arrival.
Other volunteering opportunities in Asia
- Join a hostel team as a volunteer in Malaysia
- Volunteer as a teacher in Thailand
- Volunteer in Indonesia & help out with a house renovation
- Free volunteering in Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur Hostel
- Teach English as a volunteer in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Teach English while volunteering in Vietnam
- Volunteer in Thailand & teach English
- Build houses & teach English as a volunteer in Indonesia
- Teach English while volunteering in Indonesia
- Join our hostel team as a volunteer in Israel