Do you like skiing or snowboarding? Do you love mountain life? This is your chance! Join our family in Molveno for a fantastic experience!
Work exchange in Italy – requirements & tasks
Are you into skiing, snowboarding, or simply enjoying outdoor activities during the winter season in the mountains? Then you will love this volunteering experience! We offer a homelike and familiar atmosphere where we welcome you into our family.
We welcome individuals who are outgoing, have a positive attitude, and embody a ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality. As a couple or with good friends, this is an ideal experience. We require you to assist us from Monday to Friday for 5 hours each day, and on Saturdays and Sundays, you are free to enjoy the Italian mountain life.
We are looking for different people for various types of work:
1. Handy and fit individuals who can assist with minor maintenance tasks and help empty an apartment. Also, prepare dinner for the team once or twice a week.
2. A person who can help us care for our 6-year-old twins, Sara and Samuel. This includes assisting them with their homework, taking them to the playground, and playing with them. Do you like dogs? We might also ask you to take our Bernese Mountain dog for a walk. Additionally, you will help with tasks around the home and hotel (when closed) and prepare (simple) lunches and dinner once or twice a week. As you can see, there’s a variety of tasks to be fulfilled.
3. We need someone with marketing experience to assist us in promoting our business during our low season and filling gaps in the middle/high season. The compensation for this position may vary depending on your level of experience in this field.
You will work for about 25 hours per week.
Work exchange in Italy – what we offer
We have shared bedrooms, and for a couple, it will be private. Otherwise, we separate 2 females and 2 males in a room, you share a bathroom with your roommate.
We offer a full board. We also provide room and board on your days off and evenings.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in Lisbon – an exciting opportunity at a vibrant hostel
- Eco volunteering opportunity in Scotland
- Assist with daily tasks as a volunteer in Croatia
- Volunteer at a retreat in Portugal
- Do you love animals? Volunteer with birds in the UK
- Do you love travel? Volunteer in Barcelona!
- Volunteer in hospitality in Órgiva, Spain
- Work on DIY projects while volunteering in Great Britain
- Volunteer at a hostel in Slovakia
- Volunteer in Athens at a seaside villa