We operate a B&B with 8 rooms in the beautiful county of Donegal, Ireland and would appreciate help. Join us!
Opportunity for volunteering in Ireland – requirements & tasks
We operate a B&B in County Donegal and offer a room with breakfast for one helper. The daily working hours range from one to four hours, encompassing tasks like preparing breakfast, cleaning, room setup, and guest reception.
Situated in Lettermacaward, a mere 12 km from Narin & Portnoo Golf Club, our Bed & Breakfast features accommodations with captivating lake views, complimentary WiFi, and private parking. Recently renovated, our establishment is conveniently located 30 km from Gweedore Golf Club and 36 km from the Killybegs Maritime and Heritage Centre.
Donegal Airport, just 25 km away from us, provides the nearest air travel access, with our property offering a paid airport shuttle service.
You will work for about 22 hours per week.
Opportunity for volunteering in Ireland – what we offer
A private single room with a shared bathroom. We also offer breakfast.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Business development volunteer needed in Spain
- Restoration volunteer work in Sardinia, Italy
- Volunteer handyman needed for a house renovation in Ireland
- Help out with house renovation while volunteering in Germany
- Work exchange in Italy – join a family in Molveno
- Volunteer in Lisbon – an exciting opportunity at a vibrant hostel
- Eco volunteering opportunity in Scotland
- Assist with daily tasks as a volunteer in Croatia
- Volunteer at a retreat in Portugal
- Do you love animals? Volunteer with birds in the UK