We are seeking energetic volunteers who can assist us in social reforms and tasks related to environmental conservation. Join us!
Explore yoga and meditation as a volunteer in Himalayas – requirements & tasks
Irina Naam Initiation Center is a haven where volunteers can acquire new skills and knowledge. Our center offers spiritual guidance from the Mystics and teachers on-site. We are dedicated to social reforms, focusing on areas such as child education, women’s empowerment, environmental conservation, and more.
Nestled in the embrace of the Himalayas, our center is surrounded by lush greenery, providing a serene environment. Here, you can engage in meditation and yoga. We also organize spiritual excursions infused with adventure.
We invite you to visit us and contribute to making our world a better place for future generations. Your support will help us in our mission.
The assistance of volunteers in promoting the Center and spreading its name would be greatly appreciated. This outreach will allow more people to discover the unexplored realms of spirituality that the Center offers.
Explore yoga and meditation as a volunteer in Himalayas – what we offer
The volunteer will be provided with a small hut at the Center, designed for two persons.
Other volunteering opportunities in Asia
- Volunteer for nature in Sri Lanka
- Help out in a guesthouse while volunteering in South Korea
- Be part of a hostel team as a volunteer in South Korea
- Au Pair and Live-in Tutor – volunteer work in China
- Volunteer in Sri Lanka as an English teacher
- Volunteer in Japan and help on a blueberry farm
- Learn about farming while volunteering in Nepal
- Discover paid teaching opportunities in China
- Volunteer work in India – help out at a homeschooling center
- Help with reforestation project while volunteering in India