We run a Yoga Ashram which is an authentic, traditional yoga centre in West Wales. It offers residential yoga teacher training courses. We are looking for some help with gardening, cleaning, child minding & office work. Would you like to join us?
Volunteer in Wales – requirements and tasks
In Yoga Satsanga Ashram we follow and teach gitananda yoga, an authentic ancient style of ashram based yoga training and classical hatha and raja yoga. We are an eco-friendly yoga retreat centre and yoga teacher training school based in West Wales, UK.
We would like a volunteer to join us and help with gardening, taking care of children, housekeeping, cleaning, office work and other tasks.
You will work for around 30 hours a week. We take volunteers on short-term for a week or two to begin and then we can discuss if we are right for each other if you are looking to stay for a more extended period.
Volunteer in Wales – what we offer?
In exchange for your help, you will receive free accommodation. Living conditions and eating arrangements will be discussed privately via messaging app.
You will also be able to participate in free yoga classes and learn Indian and yogic culture with us 🙂
More volunteering opportunities in the UK
- Volunteer in Scotland and help maintain a caravan and a motorhome.
- Help us restore our Georgian house and grounds (West of Scotland)
- Live in a Meditation Centre in England
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Share a house with fun people and volunteer in Switzerland for free
- Volunteer in Moldova and help stray animals live a better life
- Join us and volunteer in a hostel in the Netherlands
- Volunteer in Poland in an organic garden, yoga centre and co-living project.