We are a French-English family and we invite you to visit Chateau Vary in the heart of the Loire Valley. Join us!
Volunteer in the Loire Valley – requirements and tasks
We need your help with daily duties such as cleaning the property, helping outside, cooking meals and serving them as well as looking after our clients who stay in Chateau Vary.
You will work for about 30 hours a week (6 days, 5 hours a day) and you will have a day off on Sundays.
Due to the law regulations, we can only welcome students from European Union countries and the minimum length of stay is 15 days.
Volunteer in the Loire Valley – what we offer
We will provide you with accommodation and food in exchange for your work. You will also be able to explore the stunning castles of the Loire Valley. Around our property you can also find a lovely coutryside and markets.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in Portugal in a hostel. Explore Lisbon and the Portugese countryside!
- Volunteering opportunity in Sicily for Italian and English speakers. Help at a stunning agroturismo!
- Volunteer in Western Ireland. Help with annual maintenance and experience Irish hospitality.
- Volunteer in Iceland. Help to paint a holiday house and explore the nature!
- Be a language mentor & ski Poland for free
- Take care of vine and olive trees – Volunteer in Chianti, Italy
Posts by us
- How to escape the rat-race and become a digital nomad
- Want to travel the world for free? Here’s how I did it for 10 years
- A beginner’s guide to volunteering in Spain in 2022
- The English speakers guide to teaching and living in Spain
- Guide to working for accommodation & travelling low cost
- Considering volunteering abroad? Here’s a guide to the visa process