Hello! I am Valerie from England and have been living in the south of France for the past 9 years. You’re welcome to join me and volunteer in my holiday accommodation!
Volunteer in a holiday accommodation in France – requirements & tasks
We need help all year long. We always have at least 4 helpers here and everybody is welcome – couples and singles. Your tasks will include cleaning, gardening (weeding, blowing leaves, keeping everything tidy, helping cut bushes), painting (apartments, garden furniture) and other.
The tasks will change depending on the needs. We try to give you different things to do so that you don’t get bored!
We need help for 24 hours a week over 4 days. You will have 3 days off to see all that the Cote D’azur has to offer. It’s not all about work!
Helpers should stay for a minimum time of 28 days and you must be able to speak English moderately well to be able to understand instructions.
Volunteer in a holiday accommodation in France – what we offer
In return for your help we offer accommodation. Couples will be accommodated in a double room, singles will either receive their own room or a shared one with another helper – it depends on availability. You’ll have access to shared kitchen, lounge and bathroom. Food is not included.
In your free time, we encourage you to explore lovely Cote D’Azur – Alpes Maritimes, Nice, Cannes and many more outstanding places!
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in Portugal and join a reforestation project.
- Volunteer in Spain in a retreat space and start a journey of self-discovery.
- Volunteer in Estonia and learn about sustainable lifestyle.
- Learn about politics and history – volunteer at a peace project in Northern Ireland
- Volunteer in the Loire Valley, France. Help with clients and live in a chateau.
- Volunteer in Portugal in a hostel. Explore Lisbon and the Portugese countryside!
Posts by us
- Best places to volunteer in Australia in 2022 and how to get there
- How to volunteer abroad for free in 2022
- Scared of volunteering abroad? Here’s how to face your fears
- How to escape the rat-race and become a digital nomad
- Want to travel the world for free? Here’s how I did it for 10 years
- A beginner’s guide to volunteering in Spain in 2022
- The English speakers guide to teaching and living in Spain