We are an organization which aims to set an example how forest owners can produce revenue without cutting down trees. Our services and products are replicable and help protect forests. Help us teach people how to forage and enjoy the sustainable resources available from Estonian forests – berries, mushrooms, roots, flowers. Join us!
Volunteer in Estonia – requirements & tasks
Our organization wants to promote sustainable lifestyle and teach others about it. In order to meet that goal we need help in all sorts of tasks. Starting from forest work (obviously 🙂 ) through painting, cleaning, cooking, fixing stuff to making sculptures!
If you apply, we will send you a form to complete and we will match tasks to your skills and interests.
We will ask you to for for around 30 hours a week.
Volunteer in Estonia – what we offer
We will provide you with cozy accommodation. Eating arrangements will be discussed via messages on confirmation of stay.
We are super friendly if you are 🙂 We have traveled all over the world and so understand the needs of travelers and volunteers. You will join a small family business, including Cookie & Poppy (the dogs).
You will have an opportunity to learn about sustainable living and foraging.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer at a peace project in Northern Ireland and learn about politics and history.
- Volunteer in the Loire Valley, France. Help with clients and live in a chateau.
- Volunteer in Portugal in a hostel. Explore Lisbon and the Portugese countryside!
- Volunteering opportunity in Sicily for Italian and English speakers. Help at a stunning agroturismo!
- Volunteer in Western Ireland. Help with annual maintenance and experience Irish hospitality.
- Volunteer in Iceland. Help to paint a holiday house and explore the nature!
Posts by us
- Scared of volunteering abroad? Here’s how to face your fears
- How to escape the rat-race and become a digital nomad
- Want to travel the world for free? Here’s how I did it for 10 years
- A beginner’s guide to volunteering in Spain in 2022
- The English speakers guide to teaching and living in Spain
- Guide to working for accommodation & travelling low cost