We provide people with a place where they can work together to discover a true understanding of themselves in a non-dogmatic environment. Do you feel the call to go through a self-discovery process? Join us!
Volunteer in Spain in a retreat – requirements & tasks
We are creating a therapy and retreat space for those who feel the call to go through a transpersonal self-discovery process, in the middle of nature, in a rural setting, 8 kilometres away from town.
One of the most important things for us is to benefit from the relationship that we can create with helpers. We are going to spend time together and we are not interested in the mere material help. This is a value exchange experience.
That’s why we always ask volunteers to have an interview before deciding to come to an agreement. That gives us the chance to see if we can make the most out of it.
To benefit from this experience, you would need an issue to work on – it can be behavioural patterns, emotions, tights, aspects you would like to develop. So meditate a bit about the self discovery work you would like to do here for when we have our interview.
We will ask you for help with painting, DIY work and gardening. We need someone with an eye for detail, skillful and willing to take part in an exchange of quality work.
Volunteer in Spain in a retreat – what we offer
We offer full board and accommodation in a shared room. There may be times in which there will be no other guests staying at the premises and the helper can be on his/her own.
The experience we offer here is not so much a base for traveling around but a retreat experience. The therapeutic work consists of unveiling the personality style or personal mechanisms, nourished by unconscious beliefs and emotional reaction tendencies, and situating the hidden wound at childhood, from which every suffering departs.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in Estonia and learn about sustainable lifestyle.
- Volunteer at a peace project in Northern Ireland and learn about politics and history.
- Volunteer in the Loire Valley, France. Help with clients and live in a chateau.
- Volunteer in Portugal in a hostel. Explore Lisbon and the Portugese countryside!
- Volunteering opportunity in Sicily for Italian and English speakers. Help at a stunning agroturismo!
- Volunteer in Western Ireland. Help with annual maintenance and experience Irish hospitality.
Posts by us
- How to volunteer abroad for free in 2022
- Scared of volunteering abroad? Here’s how to face your fears
- How to escape the rat-race and become a digital nomad
- Want to travel the world for free? Here’s how I did it for 10 years
- A beginner’s guide to volunteering in Spain in 2022
- The English speakers guide to teaching and living in Spain