I am seeking 1-2 volunteers with physical strength and endurance to participate in a fascinating artistic performance! It will explore the eighteenth-century Grand Tour from an anti-colonialist, anti-speciesist perspective. Do you like the idea? Join me!
Volunteering in Belgium for artists – requirements & tasks
This non-profit experiment involves pulling a carriage over distances on public roads throughout Belgium from November 14-27, 2022, culminating in participation in an arts festival.
This experiment requires physical strength and endurance in the arms, back, and legs. An antique carriage will be pulled for up to five hours a day.
I will try to arrange breaks in the schedule, but weekends will likely not be free.
Interest in participating in informal discussions about the art project, and the experience of the experiment a plus.
Please let me know if you have any questions about details.
Volunteering in Belgium for artists – what we offer
We provide vegan food (full board) and lodging to the volunteer. Unfortunately, we can’t help with obtaining a visa to Belgium. Accommodation will be changing from shared rooms in private houses, motels, and hostels. I will try to be as flexible and accommodating as I can. There may be a small amount of flexibility on dates.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Do you like fishing? Join this opportunity in France by a lake full of fish.
- Are you over 30? Take care of a historic estate while volunteering in France.
- Volunteer on Gran Canaria & join a welcoming place with an artistic vibe.
- Volunteer with dogs in Italy & stay in contact with nature.
- Volunteer in a hotel in the Netherlands & gain experiece in hospitality.
- Learn all about hospitality business while volunteering in Florence.
- Volunteer on a farm in western Ireland
- Love animals? Volunteer at an animal sanctuary in Spain.
Posts by us
- Volunteering online is the new volunteering abroad – Here’s how to do it
- Everything a woman travelling solo in Jordan needs to know
- 6 Ways Travelling Can Boost Your Mindfulness
- Here’s why the people you meet abroad will be your friends for life
- Ways to volunteer online without leaving your home
- Going to southeast Asia? Here’s the visa guide
- My experience of volunteering in Laos and what you need to know