Volunteer in Canada and join Catherine at a campground located in scenic Summerland, British Columbia. She needs 2 hours of your help and in exchange provides a powered campsite and free wifi. Bring your tent and supplies and go!
Availability and requirements
We are a campground located in the beautiful Okanagan Valley. We are starting to prepare for the next season May – Sept 2021 and would like to host volunteers. We have availability for one couple or two single people. You will need to have your own tent and supplies.
We are willing to take people for a two to three week period at a time during the season.
We are looking for help with washroom cleaning and some outdoor cleaning at a campground. You will need to work for 2 hours a day, approximately between 11:30 am to 1:30 p.m.
What we offer if you volunteer in Canada with us?
In exchange for your work we supply a powered campsite and free wifi.
We maintain all health and safety precautions during COVID-19 and we provide you with protective equipment to do the work.
More volunteering opportunities in Canada:
- Live and Work in a Remote Wilderness Environment in Canada
- Learn bee keeping in Canada
- Help us take care of our Off Grid Homestead (Canada)
- Experience the mountains and wilderness of Yukon and parts of Alaska
More opportunities in North America:
- Volunteer with Caribbean communities | 10 month program
- Come experience our Ranch in New York State, United States
- Help on a Vegan Organic Garden in Hawaii, United States
- Farm Stay in the USA
Posts by us
- 8 reasons why taking a gap year is not a waste of time
- How to launch your business during lockdown
- How HelpStay reviews work for hosts and volunteer helpers
- Travelling with a visual disability? Here’s all you need to do (and know) to plan a trip
- How to survive long term volunteering (packing and living tips)