We’re a windsurfing and kitesurfing paradise in Limnos, Greece – one of Europe’s most unspoiled surf destinations. Join us and learn more about these sports!
Volunteer on a Greek island – requirements & tasks
Surf Club Keros, located in Limnos, Greece is looking for waiter assistants for the season. Avaliable dates for 2022 are from 1st June until 30th September 2022.
We need you to help with the buffet, constant supervision of your area of responsibility, and offering support the waiter/waitress (cleaning tables, serving drinks, etc.)
You will work for an average 24 hours a week and you will have one day off. You need to have covid vaccination certificate.
Volunteer on a Greek island – what we offer
We provide accommodation in shared rooms in the nearest town and we cover all your food.
The best part? You will get to know the beautiful island of Limnos and try/practice kitesurfing and windsurfing! 🙂
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in a holiday accommodation in southern France.
- Volunteer in Portugal and join a reforestation project.
- Start a journey of self- disovery and volunteer in Spain in a retreat space.
- Volunteer in Estonia and learn about sustainable lifestyle.
- Learn about politics and history – volunteer at a peace project in Northern Ireland
- Volunteer in the Loire Valley, France. Help with clients and live in a chateau.
Posts by us
- Guide to living and teaching English in France in 2022
- Best places to volunteer in Australia in 2022 and how to get there
- How to volunteer abroad for free in 2022
- Scared of volunteering abroad? Here’s how to face your fears
- How to escape the rat-race and become a digital nomad
- Want to travel the world for free? Here’s how I did it for 10 years
- A beginner’s guide to volunteering in Spain in 2022