Do you wanna hang in Malmö and live in a circus wagon? We need help in the most spectacular place just 20 minutes by bike from Malmö City!
Volunteer in Sweden in a hotel – requirements & tasks
We’re a hotel but not just any hotel – at us you live in the coolest of ways! Haven’t you ever dreamed of waking up in The Bearded Lady’s Wagon – just step outside of the door right in the green nature with the city centre just 20 minutes walk from your stay? 🙂
This is our hotel! We are a small crew who work closely together with all the tasks that come with running a hotel business. Since we are working at a circus hotel we’re all a bit quirky, but mostly fun to be around 🙂 The crew consists of people from younger to older and and we appreciate the variety of all kinds.
We need help with general hotel maintenance, making beds etc for about 3-4 hours a day 5 days a week.
Volunteer in Sweden in a hotel – what we offer
You will have your own cozy circus wagon with a bed and a desk. We will provide you with breakfast. You will have access to a shared kitchen 24/7.
Here’s showers and washing machines to use and if you forgot your shampoo it’s cool – we’re happy to share 🙂 Since you will be staying at the hotel the staff will always be around and we mostly hang out during the evenings, having barbecues and enjoying life with friends.
We’re eager to make sure you will enjoy your stay and never feel left outside. We’re very outgoing so if you want to hang out we will always be there but we will always respect your privacy. In your spare time you do whatever you want to do, if it is enjoying life in Malmö/Skåne or just hang in your wagon!
Joining us would mean a lot of laughter and you will be treated warmly and appreciated as soon as we meet – you will be as a family member!
Since we all know Malmö by heart we gladly recommend you what to do 🙂 You will be provided with your own bike and the busses goes nearby. You will always be able to contact us – never hesitate to ask us if you need something.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer on a Greek island and learn to surf.
- Volunteer in a holiday accommodation in southern France.
- Volunteer in Portugal and join a reforestation project.
- Start a journey of self- disovery and volunteer in Spain in a retreat space.
- Volunteer in Estonia and learn about sustainable lifestyle.
- Learn about politics and history – volunteer at a peace project in Northern Ireland
Posts by us
- The 2022 digital nomad accommodation guide to Saranda
- Guide to living and teaching English in France in 2022
- Best places to volunteer in Australia in 2022 and how to get there
- How to volunteer abroad for free in 2022
- Scared of volunteering abroad? Here’s how to face your fears
- How to escape the rat-race and become a digital nomad
- Want to travel the world for free? Here’s how I did it for 10 years
- A beginner’s guide to volunteering in Spain in 2022