Our home is within walking distance of Botany Town Centre in Auckland. We’re looking for a household helper as we are a family with two children, and both of us work full-time. Join us!
Volunteer in New Zealand as a household helper – requirements & tasks
We could use some assistance in maintaining our home’s cleanliness and order. Help with meal preparation, especially in preparing the kids’ school lunchboxes, would be greatly appreciated.
The main tasks include cleaning and laundry, with a small amount of outdoor and garden work.
You will work for about 15 hours per week.
Volunteer in New Zealand as a household helper – what we offer
In exchange for a few hours of work each day, we would be delighted to host someone in our home. You will have your own bedroom, and we will provide food. You will have plenty of free time to explore our beautiful country, as we don’t expect you to work on weekends.
More volunteering opportunities
- Eco volunteering opportunity in Scotland
- Assist with daily tasks as a volunteer in Croatia
- Diving volunteer work in Malaysia
- Have a fantastic time in Thailand & volunteer at events
- Do you love travel? Volunteer in Barcelona!
- Help out in a hostel while volunteering in Colombia
- Work on DIY projects while volunteering in Great Britain
- Volunteer at a hostel in Slovakia
- Discover a new country – volunteer in Suriname!
- Volunteer for nature in Sri Lanka