Come Teach in Cambodia. We need passionate and eager volunteers to help us in our work and teach in Cambodia. We provide education in English, IT and Life Skills.
We are an international organization focused on providing education programmes in urban and rural communities to underprivileged people. Over the past 14 years, we have trained over 100,000 youths. We offers a range of educational programmes catering for children, youth and adults.
We are looking for motivated volunteers, ready to devote their help and time in the provision of our non-formal education programme. We encourage volunteers to travel, have experiences, befriend local students, share knowledge and expand their horizons.
In return, you will enjoy the warmth and hospitality of the Cambodian people and experience a rich and unique culture.
Teach in Cambodia – Help Required
We are looking for motivated and objective individuals who are enthusiastic and willing to make a difference. Training will be provided. After the training period, volunteers will be sent to one of the district centres, where they will work with the manager in-charge to teach and help run the centres. Tasks may include:
- Teaching English.
- Training students in leadership and character skills.
- Assisting in managing the different department in the centres.
- Running of projects.
- Establishing good relationships with the local community.
- Other community service activities.
- Participate in exciting trips and tours.
We would also love to hear from volunteers with experience in the following areas:
- Marketing and external affairs.
- Social networking or website maintenance.
- Web and print graphic design.
- Photography and video digital media.
- Content writing.
Hours & Roster
- Volunteers expected to help between 6-8 hours a day or 30-40 hours a week.
- Minimum stay 3 weeks and Maximum stay is 1 year or longer (Flexible).
- Email and interview chat via Skype before agreeing stay.
- Volunteers can join the project any time as its ongoing and running all year round.
Sleeping: You will sleep in a basic dorm style room. You will share with other volunteers. There is a shared bathroom.
Linen & Laundry: Linen is supplied. Please bring your own towels. Laundry service available locally.
Eating: Basic meals will be included. Please let us know in advance of any special dietary requirements.
Transport: We will meet, greet and pick up volunteers from the Phnom Penh International Airport. We will cover all internal transportation.
Teach in Cambodia – Amenities & Preferences
- You must be over 18.
- Male and female helpers accepted.
- Travel insurance recommended.
- Single travellers, two friends, couples are welcomed and accommodated.
- Internet access available in our centre in Phnom Penh but we do not have internet connection in the provinces.
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Handyman & House Maintenance in Belgium
- Italy Teaching Placement
- English Tutoring in Hungary
- Summer Camp Assistant Italy
- Swedish Bakery & Farm Helping in Sweden
- Self-Sufficient Living with a Family in Czech Republic
- Help Making a French Eco Home (We Make Everything Ourselves)
- English language Academy Helping in England
- Join our Instructor Training Scheme in England
- Be a Nature Park Helper in Crete, Greece