Come Teach in Cambodia. We need passionate and eager volunteers to help us in our work and teach in Cambodia. We provide education in English, IT, and Life Skills.
We are an international organization focused on providing education programs in urban and rural communities to underprivileged people. Over the past 14 years, we have trained over 100,000 youths. We offers a range of educational programmes catering for children, youth and adults.
We are looking for motivated volunteers, ready to devote their help and time to the provision of our non-formal education program. We encourage volunteers to travel, experience, befriend local students, share knowledge and expand their horizons.
In return, you will enjoy the warmth and hospitality of the Cambodian people and experience a rich and unique culture.
Teach in Cambodia – Help Required
We are looking for motivated and objective individuals who are enthusiastic and willing to make a difference. Training will be provided. After the training period, volunteers will be sent to one of the district centers, where they will work with the manager in charge to teach and help run the centers. Tasks may include:
- Teaching English.
- Training students in leadership and character skills.
- Assisting in managing the different departments in the centers.
- Running of projects.
- Establishing good relationships with the local community.
- Other community service activities.
- Participate in exciting trips and tours.
We would also love to hear from volunteers with experience in the following areas:
- Marketing and external affairs.
- Social networking or website maintenance.
- Web and print graphic design.
- Photography and video digital media.
- Content writing.
Hours & Roster
- Volunteers are expected to help between 6-8 hours a day or 30-40 hours a week.
- Minimum stay is 3 weeks and Maximum stay is 1 year or longer (Flexible).
- Email and interview chat via Skype before agreeing on stay.
- Volunteers can join the project any time as its ongoing and running all year round.
Sleeping: You will sleep in a basic dorm-style room. You will share with other volunteers. There is a shared bathroom.
Linen & Laundry: Linen is supplied. Please bring your towels. Laundry service is available locally.
Eating: Basic meals will be included. Please let us know in advance of any special dietary requirements.
Transport: We will meet, greet and pick up volunteers from the Phnom Penh International Airport. We will cover all internal transportation.
Teach in Cambodia – Amenities & Preferences
- You must be over 18.
- Male and female helpers accepted.
- Travel insurance is recommended.
- Single travelers, two friends, and couples are welcomed and accommodated.
- Internet access is available in our center in Phnom Penh but we do not have an internet connection in the provinces.
SafetyWing is the world’s first insurance made for nomads, by nomads. Get global travel medical insurance. Get Insured >>
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Volunteer in a homestay in Vietnam, Cat Ba island.
- Teach English or Chinese in Thailand as a volunteer.
- Volunteer in Pai, Thailand and grow your management skills.
- Volunteering in Vietnam for tea lovers.
- Volunteer in north Vietnam & become a teaching assistant.