Do you want to live in Pai, Thailand and help run a restaurant? This is your chance! Reach out to me 🙂
Volunteer in Pai, Thailand – requirements & tasks
We’re looking for people who have a degree or experience in managing a hospitality, food and beverages or catering business. Your main task will be creating a business plan for the restaurant.
If you have strong communication skills, are ambitious, hard working and you can dedicate 3 months or more to the project – it is the opportunity for you.
Volunteer in Pai, Thailand – what we offer
You will get free accomodation in the same building as the restaurant (top floor). You will also receive a share in the profits, gain practical experience, expand your professional profile and build transferable skills that you can apply anywhere.
We offer freedom in running this restaurant if you have a good business plan (we are glad to help with the investment).
If the business is going well, we may become long-term partners.
More volunteering opportunities in Asia
- Volunteering in Vietnam for tea lovers.
- Volunteer in north Vietnam & become a teaching assistant.
- Volunteer in Thailand with dogs. Rescue animals and enjoy Koh Chang island!
- Volunteer in Thailand with dogs and other animals.
- India invites travellers willing to share skills. Help to build a farm in Rajasthan.
- Volunteer in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Paint a hostel & party with backpackers.
- Volunteer in India and learn natural farming methods
Posts by us
- Here’s what it’s like to be a volunteer teacher in Liberia
- Volunteering online is the new volunteering abroad – Here’s how to do it
- Everything a woman travelling solo in Jordan needs to know
- 6 Ways Travelling Can Boost Your Mindfulness
- Here’s why the people you meet abroad will be your friends for life
- Ways to volunteer online without leaving your home
- Going to southeast Asia? Here’s the visa guide