As a Volunteer Canadian Rockies, you will help with the day-to-day running of a small ecotourism facility located along the eastern slopes of the Canadian Rockies (near Jasper, Alberta), including guiding our interpretive day hikes and daily chores (meal preparation, cleaning, maintenance).
Volunteer In The Canadian Rockies share a rustic loft, and food is included with the program.
What’s included? Accommodation & all meals included free
What’s Not Included? Flights, visa, pocket money, internal transportation & volunteer travel insurance
Volunteer Canadian Rockies – Help Required
As a volunteer you will help with the following:
- The day-to-day running of a small ecotourism facility.
- Guiding our interpretive day hikes.
- Daily house & lodge chores (meal preparation, cleaning, maintenance).
Volunteer Canadian Rockies – Hours & Roster
- We don’t have set hours, we would like you to be flexible.
- Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available
Sleeping: As a volunteers, you will stay for free and share a rustic loft.
Linen & Laundry: All linen and towels are supplied. Laundry facilities included also.
Eating: All meal are included free.
Transport: We are located along the eastern slopes of the Canadian Rockies (near Jasper, Alberta). On confirmation of stay, we can tell you the best way to reach us.
Volunteer Canadian Rockies – Amenities & Preferences
- Accommodate 1 volunteer helper.
- No gender preference, all nationalities welcome.
- No age preferences, as long as over 18.
- Unique experience: As a volunteer, you will immerse yourself in our small, relatively remote ecotourism operation. As our special guest, you will have the unique opportunity to experience the lifestyle inherent with hosting like-minded travellers in a mountain wilderness setting.
About The Canadian Rockies
The Canadian Rockies mountain range spans the provinces of British Columbia and Alberta. With jagged, ice-capped peaks, including towering Mt. Robson, it’s a region of alpine lakes, diverse wildlife and outdoor recreation sites. Yoho National Park is home to the massive Takakkaw Falls. Other national parks are Jasper, with the famously accessible Athabasca Glacier, and Banff, site of glacier-fed Lake Louise.
Also, if you travelling or volunteering abroad, make sure you have the right insurance cover – view all the options at Live Abroad Insurance >>
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Help to Build an off grid Bamboo House in Thailand
- Gap Year Volunteer India
- Come Volunteering Helping Kids in India
- Indonesia Free Volunteering – Gardening & Nature Building
- Teach us English & Stay for Free in Vietnam
- Learn about Organic Farming in Thailand
- Teach English & Spread Environmental Awareness in Indonesia
- Join our Educational Project as a Volunteer in Nepal
- Volunteer in Laos with our Educational Projects & Enjoy a Homestay
- Join us on a Ecological Internship in Indonesia