India Teaching Placement in Beautiful Kerala? Volunteer in India as a School Assistant by joining us on our India Teaching Placement. We started in 2014 as a Kindergarten and Day Care in the city of Trivandrum. We have now 2 schools for age groups from 6 months to 5 years.
India Teaching Placement – Quick Facts
Hours & roster: 30 hours a week
What’s included? Free apartment accommodation,breakfast, lunch & dinner provided, airport pickup & stipend
What’s Not Included? Flights, travel insurance & visa
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available
India Teaching Placement – Help Required
- You should be 18+ and a native English speaker. You should be able to read stories to children and do necessary corrections in their pronunciation when they speak to you in English. Monitoring the hygiene and cleanliness as well as health and safety.
- We recruit teachers who have a love for children, who have positive expectations of children, and who are willing to give the time and energy necessary to meet the needs of individual students.
India Teaching Placement – Hours & Roster
- 30 hours a week. The schools opening hours are from 8:30 am to 6 pm, 5 days a week. You have to be in the school or at our other locations for 5-6 hour per day, the preferred time would be 9am-3pm. You can be exempted for weekends.
- Minimum stay length is 1 month. Preferred stay 4 months.
- Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available.
Sleeping: You will stay at the school building top floor with a double en-suit bed room with air conditioning.
Linen & Laundry: Linen and towels will be provided. Laundry facilities are available.
Eating: Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided free too.
Airport Transport: Transportation to and from the Airport will be provided.
India Teaching Placement – Amenities & Preferences
- Accommodate up to 2 volunteer at any one time.
- Male, female and couples accepted and welcomed.
- 18 + age preference.
- Internet access.
- Sightseeing & Learning: You can enjoy the beautiful beaches in Trivandrum. You will learn how to run a school as well as enjoy the culture with all the luxuries of the modern world. If you have a passion to continue then we are open to consider a long term plan for you.
- Transport & Stipend: You will have local assistance to take you around either in a 2 wheeler or a car.
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Glamping Site Construction Helping France
- Work Accommodation Food France
- Kazan Hostel Volunteering Russia
- Volunteer in Russia as a Camp Leader
- Be a Helping Hand at Summer House Poland
- Free Hotel Stay France (Swap your DIY Skills)
- Join our Fighting Poverty 10 month Program in Caribbean & Belize
- Teach English in Honduras, Central America
- Volunteer at a Panama Surf Paradise & Live for Free
- Volunteer in Costa Rica and Work in Exchange for Room and Board