We run a bed and breakfast in the Peruvian forest. In exchange for your stay, you could assist us on the farm for half a day. Join us!
Try farm volunteering in the Peruvian forest – requirements & tasks
Hello! We’re launching an eco-lodge called Cabañas in the mountainous region near Tingo Maria city, situated in the Peruvian forest.
We’re all about linking the amazing local community in Peru’s forests with visitors from around the globe. Our aim is to unite them, creating shared experiences, working side by side on the farm, and highlighting the incredible mountain lifestyle.
Presently, we’re seeking individuals interested in assisting us on the farm for just 5 hours. Tasks include harvesting, tending to animals, watering, and area upkeep.
You will work for about 30 hours per week.
Try farm volunteering in the Peruvian forest – what we offer
We offer bed and breakfast in return for a half-day’s work on the farm. We offer everything from camping tents to private single rooms, depending on the available space during your visit date. We’re flexible and open to finding the best arrangement for you!
More volunteering opportunities in South America
- Help out in a hostel while volunteering in Colombia
- Discover a new country – volunteer in Suriname!
- Volunteer in Colombia & work at a hostel bar
- Be part of a hostel team as a volunteer in Argentina
- Volunteer in Peru & help empower local communities
- Do you speak Spanish? Volunteer in an Eco-lodge in the jungle.
- Help in a beach hostel while volunteering in Ecuador
- Teach English or French in Colombia as a volunteer
- Farm volunteering opportunity in Uruguay for 30-year-olds & older
- Be a hostel volunteer on a Colombian island in the Caribbean Sea