Learn about cooking in a small village nestled in the French countryside. Humorous and organized as described by other helpers, your host is ready to teach you about pizza. Enjoy a comfortable, private room and good food in return for part-time help. Come help in the café while volunteering in France!
Volunteer in France and help in a restaurant – requirements & tasks
Le Caff is located in Pampelonne, South West France. It is surrounded by beautiful countryside. You can try swimming and canoeing on two nearby rivers and a reservoir. The village is small but charming and has got everything one can wish for – a medical centre, pharmacy, post office, hairdresser and shops.
At Le Caff, we prepare meals and drinks for locals and tourists. The food that we serve is mostly homemade and very popular. You might make pizzas, flip burgers, clean up or serve customers. Probably try pizzas first and see how you progress.
You will work for about 20 hours per week with Tuesday and Wednesday off.
Volunteer in France and help in a restaurant – what we offer
We provide volunteers with double private, comfy and clean rooms. We also offer a full board.
If you want, there is often some paid work available in the village.
We are open in the evenings from 6 PM to 10 PM so you will have all day for yourself. Also, you will have two evenings off. You might like to visit another town or village, there are lots in the region. Albi and Carmaux are nearby with many galleries, museums and exhibitions. You can travel by train to other towns and cities like Toulouse or Rodez.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Help in a B&B guest house while volunteering in Italy
- Join our hostel team as a volunteer in Montenegro
- Help with the eco-project while volunteering in Tenerife
- Volunteer in Portugal & help with an off-grid food forest project
- Volunteer in Wales & Create Wellness Retreat & Pet Boarding Facility.
- Volunteer on an organic vegetable farm in Slovenia
- Join our backpacker hostel team as a volunteer in Scotland
- Go volunteering in Tenerife, help around the house & enjoy the island life.
- Be a Helping Hand at Summer House Poland
- Help with gardening in England as a volunteer.
Posts by us
- Guide to volunteering in hospitality
- Embarking on an Adventure: The Ins and Outs of Volunteering in Backpacker Hostels
- Hostel Volunteer Guide: How to Volunteer at a Hostel for Free Accommodation
- A journey to finding happiness abroad: Why you should volunteer
- Six backpacker hostels to stay for free in Europe – if you volunteer
- Here’s why the people you meet abroad will be your friends for life