Located in the crater of an extinct volcano, Giuliano di Roma is a picturesque village with cobblestone alleys, perfect both for history enthusiasts as well as nature lovers. Volunteering in a B&B guesthouse in Italy sounds good to you? Join us! Stay at a charming house and explore the amazing surroundings.
Volunteer in a B&B guesthouse in Italy – requirements & tasks
Our B&B is a cozy traditional house in the heart of the historic center of Giuliano di Roma in Ciociaria.
Giuliano di Roma is a village located on the crater of an extinct volcano. Situated just 90 km from Rome, in an area of eye-catching hills and valleys.
La Preta Nera is a place that allows you to spend your holidays close to nature. The inhabitants of Giuliano di Roma are friendly and happy and still practice local traditions. This small medieval village with characteristic corners and alleys has kept its history and is surrounded by stunning nature.
Some of the tasks will include cooking and shopping, general maintenance, serving the customers, etc.
You will be working about 30 hours per week.
Volunteering in a B&B guesthouse in Italy – what we offer
Volunteers will be staying and sleeping at La Preta Nera B&B. We provide a private room with a bathroom. There is a kitchen available. We also provide bed linen and access to laundry facilities.
We offer a wage of 50 EUR per week.
The B&B is located in the centre of Giuliano di Roma so it is a perfect spot to reach everything on foot in the village.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Join our hostel team as a volunteer in Montenegro
- Help with the eco-project while volunteering in Tenerife
- Volunteer in Portugal & help with an off-grid food forest project
- Volunteer in Wales & Create Wellness Retreat & Pet Boarding Facility.
- Volunteer on an organic vegetable farm in Slovenia
- Join our backpacker hostel team as a volunteer in Scotland
- Go volunteering in Tenerife, help around the house & enjoy the island life.
- Be a Helping Hand at Summer House Poland
- Help with gardening in England as a volunteer.
- Volunteering in North Wales for nature & outdoor lovers.
Posts by us
- Guide to volunteering in hospitality
- Embarking on an Adventure: The Ins and Outs of Volunteering in Backpacker Hostels
- Hostel Volunteer Guide: How to Volunteer at a Hostel for Free Accommodation
- A journey to finding happiness abroad: Why you should volunteer
- Six backpacker hostels to stay for free in Europe – if you volunteer
- Here’s why the people you meet abroad will be your friends for life