Experience Azerbaijan Volunteering
As a volunteer in Azerbaijan in Baku, you will live like a local, as well as see and experience the real culture. You will experience true Azerbaijan volunteering. I’m offering free accommodation in exchange for 20 hours a week of volunteer help.
Hours & Roster: 20 hours a week
What’s included? Free accommodation, internal transport & all meals. I will assist and help arrange visits to the countryside, a city tour, as well as seaside & picnic days
What’s Not Included? Flights, visa, pocket money & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message me about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer & the dates you would be available
Experience Azerbaijan Volunteering – Help Required
As a volunteer you will help:
- Teach English for 20 hours a week. Successful volunteer applicants must be able to speak English at a native level and be at least 18 years old.
Hours & Roster
- 20 hours a week, 4 hours each day with 2 free day a week.
Sleeping: I provide free shared accommodation with hot water & Wi-Fi. I have bedrooms and a living room. I have 2 beds and a sofa. The living room is pretty spacious. My sofa transforms into a bed. You will sleep and share rooms in my house. I live there too.
Linen & Laundry: All linen and towels included.
Eating: We prepare and eat all meals together. You will live with us, as one of us.
Transport: There is a direct express minibus route number 116 operating from the Airport to Baku City centre. Service runs every 30 minutes beginning from early in the morning until late night. The bus leaves outside the Airport building, across from the parking area. The service terminates at S. Vurgun’s park on the 28 May Street. The journey takes approximately 30-40 minutes. The fare is 30 qapik or 0.28 USD. If you have any questions please contact the information desks located on the first floor of both South and North Terminals. Or I can help you.
Experience Azerbaijan Volunteering – Amenities & Preferences
- 1 volunteer position available.
- Minimum stay length is 15 day.
- I accept male and female volunteers. No couples or families.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- A free tour of local city.
- Available dates now.
Also, if you travelling or volunteering abroad, make sure you have the right insurance cover – view all the options at Live Abroad Insurance >>
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Be a hotel volunteer in Malaysia for bed & board.
- Volunteer with an eco project in India
- Help to build a jungle paradise while volunteering in southern Thailand.
- Volunteer in Laos with our Educational Projects & Enjoy a Homestay
- Help with English Teaching and Conversation in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Volunteer in Chiang Mai, Thailand: As a English Teacher
- Volunteer in Thailand as an English Teacher and/or Day Care Assistant
- Join Our Vietnam Language Exchange in Ho Chi Minh City
- Enjoy Farming and Teaching Volunteering in Thailand
Posts by us
- Guide to seeing the world for next to nothing as an English teacher
- How to volunteer abroad for free
- How to survive long term volunteering (packing and living tips)
- Volunteering and its Surprising Health Benefits
- Travelling with a visual disability? Here’s all you need to do (and know) to plan a trip