Fancy Hostel Palestine Volunteering? We’d love to hear from long term volunteers, for one month or more, so we get a chance to get to know each other, live as a family, enjoy our time together. You help in the hostel and in your spare time do crazy projects.
Hostel Palestine Volunteering – Quick Checks
Hours & Roster: 30 + hours a week
What’s included? Free accommodation, free meals, plus free night per week in different hostels in the region
What’s NOT included? Flights, visa & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message us about yourself, relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer & the dates you would be available
Hostel Palestine Volunteering – Help Required
Our project objective is to help building & developing tourism in Palestine, and going furthermore, by promoting art, music, painting and circus activities. Helping the community around us and spreading to the whole world.
Hostel Palestine Volunteering – Hours & Roster
First Shift (07h-11h)
- Prepare Breakfast.
Second shift (10h-15h)
- Check outs.
Third Shift (15h-21h)
- Maintain cleanliness.
Fourth Shift (21h-07h) – this shift is the easiest once everybody is back you can go to your bed in the reception room, so most of the time you go to bed not so late.
- Maintain cleanliness.
- Keep thing on control.
Fifth Shift (10h-16h) – all of us as volunteers are rotating on working on this unique shift, its considered to be one of the most fun shifts, while you can work on that, its allowing you to add part of you forever in the hostel, it will be different random tasks as the following.
Our volunteers are changing their shifts in turns every day, so all will have the opportunity to go out and enjoy visiting around in day time & even for late time.
Sleeping: We provide a free bed in the hostel.
Linen & Laundry: Bed linen included. Laundry facilities available on site.
Eating: All meals are included free.
Transport: To get to Jerusalem you can take the Nesher shuttle – a shared taxi that will drop you near the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem. If you want to return with them you will need to make a reservation when you arrive for the return trip, setting a pick up time and location. The Nesher shuttle costs 62 NIS per person each way.
From there ” in-front of Damascus gate” pick up bus 219 or 218, and from the last drop in Ramllah central bus station exit left pass by Al-Manarah Square, the one with the four lions, after cross Dowar Assa’a- Arafat Squard, towards Al-Maktaba -ANnuzha street we are building# 12.
Hostel Palestine Volunteering – Amenities & Preferences
- Minimum stay 4 weeks +.
- Males, females, two friends & couples welcome. If you’re a family, please ask us first.
- Perk: Free night per week in different hostels in the region.
- Facilities: We offer you free Wi-Fi, free kitchenette, free TV, Shared computer, shared dining room where all of the guests can meet and chat about their lovely experience. The hostel is in a 60 years old building in a street 2min walk from Arafat square. Since the hostel is new all the bedding are totally new. Remember as our building is old and some facilities you won’t find like those provided for disabled people. Moreover please note that we welcome all people from all over the world, all genders & ages.
Live Abroad Insurance >>
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Be a Hotel Volunteer in Malaysia
- Help to Build an off grid Bamboo House in Thailand
- Indonesia Free Volunteering – Gardening & Nature Building
- Teach us English & Stay for Free in Vietnam
- Learn about Organic Farming in Thailand
- Teach English & Spread Environmental Awareness in Indonesia
- Volunteer in Laos with our Educational Projects & Enjoy a Homestay
- Join us on a Ecological Internship in Indonesia
- Help with English Teaching and Conversation in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Volunteer in Chiang Mai, Thailand: As a English Teacher