Come and volunteer in Canada while helping out on an organic farm! Explore cottage country in northern Ontario (near Parry Sound) while learning about organic gardening, herbal medicine & raising chickens. Join us!
Volunteer in Canada and help out on an organic farm – requirements & tasks
We make holistic dog treats, operate a home-based naturopathic wellness centre for the local community, and grow as much of our own food as we can. It would be great to have an extra set of hands to help us out with varied tasks around our property.
You will work for about 30 hours/week.
Volunteer in Canada and help out on an organic farm – what we offer
Eating and living arrangements to be discussed prior to the stay.
We live on a large 80-acre (32 hectares) property near Parry Sound, Ontario that has a small river that runs through it. There are multiple trails throughout for hiking, ATV-ing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing and general exploring. There are several lakes around that have public beach access you can enjoy.
More volunteering opportunities in North America
- Help out on a family farm in the US
- Help out on a hobby farm while volunteering in Canada
- Volunteer in Canada & help out at Beachfront Resort
- Help in a BnB while volunteering on the big island of Hawaii
- Volunteering opportunity for content creators in the Dominican Republic.
- Volunteer on a ranch in New Mexico, USA. Help renovate a farmhouse.
- Volunteer in Missouri, USA and help to restore the native flora.
- Volunteer & be a helping hand on a growing homestead in Maine, USA
- Pet and house sitting opportunity in Los Angeles, California
- Help this bed and breakfast while volunteering in Quebec, Canada