Join our work exchange in Portugal. We’re a farm in the south of Portugal, producing raspberries. We’re located 10 minutes from the beach.
We produce and export raspberries for all Europe. The main duties will be picking, packing, some general maintenance. Happy to share our knowledge with you and would love to learn with your life experiences.
We believe that we both can learn, share and have great times together. Accommodation and meals will be provided, a bike also for rides across the nature and to the beach. Swimming pool can be used anytime. Always some people form different parts of the world helping us.
Work exchange in Portugal tasks & roles
Enjoy nature, animals, raspberries, people from other cultures, good weather and smiles. This is what you can find with us, besides the desire of learning with you and teaching you also with our skills.
Main work can be picking fruit, packing or just some easy general maintenance. We also like to do culture nights where once a week a volunteers cooks for the others, so we can taste the best flavours for your country. Bike rides to the beach or just across the village.
We are in the center of Algarve, usually it’s sunny almost all year, so the swimming pool is always ready.
Work exchange in Portugal living
There are two places where volunteers can stay, both connected with the main house, both equipped. Rooms can be shared or not 🙂
The nearest airport is in Faro (capital of Algarve district), in case of no flights to there, Seville (Spain) is 2 hours by bus and also have an airport, Lisbon airport is 3 hours by bus or train and Porto is 5 hours by bus or train.
When in Algarve we can pick you and drive you to the farm.
Volunteers suggestions are welcome 🙂 We recommend that you have your own travel insurance in place, prior to arrival.
Volunteering exchanges in Portugal
- Help me learn Portuguese in Lagos (Portugal)
- Volunteer at our Hostel, Caravan & Glamping Park (Portugal)
- Join our Surf Hostel as a Volunteer (Portugal)
- Help with our Guests & Enjoy the Alentejo Coast (Portugal)
- Surf House Work Stay Exchange (Portugal)
Volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer on a Organic Farm in Portugal
- Kazan Hostel Volunteering Russia
- Volunteer in Russia as a Camp Leader
- Volunteer in Russia helping at a Summer Festival
- Be a Restaurant Assistant in Scotland
Posts by us
- How to survive long term volunteering (packing and living tips)
- Five simple tips and tricks to help you work remotely
- Are you too old to travel?
- The quick guide to teaching English in China in 2021
- The English speakers guide to teaching and living in Spain
Join our Volunteering Abroad Community on Facebook. It’s a group to ask questions, share your experiences, and meet other volunteers. See you there >>