Brew Craft Beer Ecuador. We are a small start-up beer making manufacture located in Ecuador. We are looking for someone who has skills in making beer. We will provide housing and food. You will help between 5-6 hours a day. During their free time there a lot of things to do in the city of Banos.
Craft Beer Ecuador – Quick Checks
Hours & roster: 30 hours/week
What’s included? We will provide free housing and food.
What’s not included? Flights, visa & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message me about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer & the dates you would be available
- We are looking for someone who has skills in making beer.
Hours & Roster
- You will work between 5-6 hours a day. Hours varies anywhere from 3 hrs + rarely 10 hrs. Monday-Saturday.
Sleeping: We will provide free housing.
Linen & Laundry: Linen provided. Laundry room available.
Eating: We will provide free meals too.
Transport: The nearest airport is Quito. You can take a bus named San Francisco direct from here to Banos.
Craft Beer Ecuador – Amenities & Preferences
- Must have previous beer brewing experience.
- Things to do: During days off they can visit the jungle in my village. Also they can work in other projects as needed.
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Italy Teaching Placement
- English Tutoring in Hungary
- Summer Camp Assistant Italy
- Swedish Bakery & Farm Helping in Sweden
- Self-Sufficient Living with a Family in Czech Republic
- Help Making a French Eco Home (We Make Everything Ourselves)
- English language Academy Helping in England
- Join our Instructor Training Scheme in England
- Be a Nature Park Helper in Crete, Greece
- Live in a Meditation Centre in England