Go Volunteering Uganda! We need volunteers to help at our school as English, Maths, Science, Sports, Music or Arts teachers. We run a school for orphans, poor children and run a skills training centre for older orphan girls and poor women. We also need help in training life skills to girls and to help on our chicken, garden and piggery projects.
Go Volunteering Uganda – Quick Checks
Hours & Roster: 30 hours a week, weekends free
What’s the cost? We ask for an donation of Euro €10 per a day to cover accommodation, meals, airport pickup
What’s NOT included? Flights, visa & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message us about yourself, relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer & the dates
you would be available
Go Volunteering Uganda – Help Required
- We need volunteers to help at our school as English, Maths, Science, Sports, Music or Arts teachers. We run a school for orphans, poor children and run a skills training centre for older orphan girls and poor women.
- We also need help in training life skills to girls and to help on our chicken, garden and piggery projects.
Hours & Roster
- 30 hours a week, weekends free.
Sleeping: We have a volunteers house (6 bedrooms), where all our volunteers reside. Volunteers are expected to pay on the second day of their stay in Uganda. Because we are a small organisation that helps the community, we cannot sustain the volunteer to pay at the end of the stay.
Linen & Laundry: Bed linen included. Laundry facilities available on site.
Eating: All meals are included.
Transport: The volunteer’s house is located in Katosi village, Mukono District in Central region of Uganda. We are near Lake Victoria in Uganda. The nearest international airport is Entebbe Airport, and we will meet and pick you up at the airport, Normally I (Tony) and Henry meets you. If volunteers arrive late, we have a nearby house where you can sleep, its located only 12km away from the airport; and we then go to Katosi village in the morning.
Go Volunteering Uganda – Amenities & Preferences
- Minimum stay 2 weeks +.
- Males, females, two friends & couples welcome. If you’re a family, please ask us first.
- You will be part of a friendly team and work alongside other volunteers.
- Take a safari in your spare time.
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Hostel Work Exchange Santiago, Chile
- Volunteer Teach in Vietnam (Leads to Paid Positions)
- Be a Hotel Volunteer in Malaysia
- Help to Build an off grid Bamboo House in Thailand
- Indonesia Free Volunteering – Gardening & Nature Building
- Teach us English & Stay for Free in Vietnam
- Learn about Organic Farming in Thailand
- Teach English & Spread Environmental Awareness in Indonesia
- Volunteer in Laos with our Educational Projects & Enjoy a Homestay
- Join us on a Ecological Internship in Indonesia