Fancy Mostar Hostel Volunteering? We’re a boutique hostel situated in the heart of Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina. We welcome volunteer helpers.
In exchange for a few hours help, we offer free breakfast and accommodation and free language classes.
You’ll get to take part in sightseeing tours, excursions, hiking, rafting, swimming trips, pub crawls, BBQ’s and pool parties. It’s an opportunity to acquire super useful skills.
You’ll learn loads about this interesting corner of Europe, immerse yourself in local culture and make international friends for life.
Mostar Hostel Volunteering Tasks & Roles
This is an opportunity to volunteer in the Balkans this summer and experience wonderful adventures. It’s a magical place off the beaten track.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
At our Mostar Hostel Volunteering program, we’re looking for responsible and capable individuals. People who would enjoy part-taking in creating something unique and beautiful. You’ll be a part of a dynamic 6-person team consisting of locals and international volunteers.
Enthusiasm, love of learning new things, love of meeting new people, and love of having fun are ESSENTIAL.
- day-to-day running of the hostel,
- some cocktail bar work,
- taking part/leading sightseeing tours,
- hiking/rafting/swimming day trips,
- BBQ/pool parties, pub crawls etc.,
- and, importantly, making our guests feel loved and appreciated and letting them know of quirky and interesting things to do/see in the city and the region.
Mostar Hostel Volunteering Living
Free accommodation in the Hostel which is a beautiful boutique hostel with a roof terrace aromatic herb garden and a cocktail bar with fantastic views.
Mostar is easily reachable from the UK – if you fly, it takes about 5 hours to get there from Scotland – 2 and a half hours flight + 2 and a half hours of a very scenic drive. If not, it can be done by combo of trains in 24 hours.
We ask for a minimum commitment of 3 weeks. The maximum stay length is 5 months.
What’s to see:
The hostel is in the centre of fascinating historic city of Mostar that is surrounded by breath-taking nature.
It’s only 5min walk from Ottoman quarters and from the famous 600 years old UNESCO protected Old Bridge.
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Volunteer on a Permaculture Project in Tasmania, Australia
- Organic Produce Farming Australia
- Hostel Volunteer Work Australia
- Clearing, Planting & Building Help Australia
- Farm Hand and Hostel Work Stay in Ireland
- Visit France – Be a Part of the Restoration of a French Chateau
- Experience Off-Grid Living Spain
- Learn Cider Making in England
- Handyman & House Maintenance in Belgium
- Italy Teaching Placement