Hello lovely helpers, I am Mo from Phong Nha. We provide top cultural tours in Phong Nh. We’re looking for volunteers to entertain customers at Phong Nha Funky Beach. Join us!
Organize music shows for tourists as a volunteer in Vietnam – requirements & tasks
Phong Nha is considered the capital of adventure in Asia. Nature lovers have come here and fallen in love with the caves, the landscape, the river, and the local people. If you’re planning to visit Phong Nha, it’s best to stay longer to discover all the beautiful places and fun things to do.
Being a volunteer in Phong Nha is a great way for you to stay longer here at low expenses while still being able to explore the hidden charm of Phong Nha.
What can you do at Phong Nha Funky Beach?
– Sing and host the live music performance.
– Play musical instruments.
– Talk to customers and take care of them.
You just need to work in the evening. During the day you can travel or explore the area.
You will work for about 20 hours per week.
Organize music shows for tourists as a volunteer in Vietnam – what we offer
In exchange, we will provide accommodation in a hostel nearby Phong Nha Funky Beach. There are several hostel options like Central Backpackers or Tropical Valley. We provide half board.
In your free time, you can explore caves, go on jungle trips, exploring the nearby Dong Hoi town.
Additional things you get in exchange for your help:
1. Sharing entertainment techniques and experiences.
2. Exploring the beautiful surroundings during your free time.
3. Enjoying local and traditional Vietnamese food.
4. Making friendships that transcend borders.
Other volunteering opportunities in Asia
- Volunteer in Thailand & teach English
- Build houses & teach English as a volunteer in Indonesia
- Teach English while volunteering in Indonesia
- Join our hostel team as a volunteer in Israel
- Volunteer in South India & help children with disabilities
- Help on an organic farm while volunteering in South India
- Join our Educational Project as a Volunteer in Nepal
- Go to Vietnam, teach English and live in Ha Giang.
- Join A Nepalese Cultural Exchange & Learn Rural Life
- Be a hotel volunteer in Malaysia for bed & board.