We’re planning to run retreat tours here. We also love to make friends. We require help with running our yoga and meditation tours.
Volunteer in Vietnam as a yoga instructor – requirements & tasks
We’re a homestay and also operate local tours. We’re planning to run retreat tours here. We also love to make friends.
We require help with running our yoga and meditation tours. You’ll enjoy a comfortable stay with us, talking and sharing experience. Let us know if it sounds nice to you!
Volunteer in Vietnam as yoga instructor – what we offer
You’ll stay at our homestay with peaceful private room, have vegetarian food with family or cook your own food. You can go out to visit the city, learn about the culture and experience local life. You’ll also see the remote natural sea sightings, learn new languages, and have a cultural exchange.
Other volunteering opportunities in Asia
- Volunteer in Singapore and help a child with special needs.
- Go to Vietnam, teach English and live in Ha Giang.
- Be a hotel volunteer in Malaysia for bed & board.
- Help to build a jungle paradise while volunteering in southern Thailand.
- Volunteer in East Timor. Teach Portuguese, Korean, or Vocational Skills
- Volunteer with an eco project in India
- Learn farming using organic and natural methods in Japan.
- Volunteer in Laos with our Educational Projects & Enjoy a Homestay