Fancy a Tel Aviv Hostel Work Exchange? We are a backpacker’s hostel in south Tel Aviv, just between the old Jaffa and the Florentine artsy neighborhood.
We have 16 rooms, half private half dorm, a big courtyard, and a roof top where we have the chill-out and party area.
Our location is alternative but still close to the flea market and beach of Jaffa, we plan to have fun because that is what hostel life is all about. You will have a chance to be a part of this place.
We already opened a couple of backpackers hostels so we know what is important and how to manage the team. We are family and we enjoy working together at the hostel, welcoming guests and just going to the beach.
- Stay duration: Preferably 2 weeks +
- Places available: 2 volunteers
- Hours & Roster: 30 hours a week
- What’s included? Free bed in a shared dorm with breakfast & free Wi-Fi
- What’s Not Included? Flights, Internal transport, insurance, and pocket money
Tasks & Roles
- Putting out breakfast.
- Laundry and hanging to dry on the roof.
- Watering plants.
- Tidying the place.
- Arranging the rooms.
- Keeping bathrooms & showers clean.
- Night shift reception slots are also available – it’s usually very quiet, checking people in, no money handling.
- We also have some volunteers doing reception – if they fit the role.
- There’s always maintenance, creative, and construction work if you have the hand for it.
Hours & Roster
- 30 hours a week.
- Minimum stay length 2 weeks+.
- Message chat before agreeing on stay.
Tel Aviv Hostel Work Exchange Living
Sleeping: You will stay for free in a shared dorm within the hostel. There is a shared bathroom. You will have full access to the hostel and are free to come and go as you choose.
Linen & Laundry: All linen and towels are supplied. Onsite laundry facilities also.
Eating: You have full access to the hostel kitchen facilities where you can prepare your meals. There are shops and supermarkets close by. Breakfast is included for volunteers.
Transport: A taxi ride from the Ben Gurion Airport to any location in central Tel Aviv should cost around 130 shekels (About 33 U.S.D or 25 Euro), maybe 10-20 shekel more if it is during nighttime.
- Accommodate up to 2 helpers at any time.
- You must be over 18.
- Male and female helpers accepted.
- Single travellers, two friends & couples are welcomed.
- Free Wi-Fi.
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Hostel Palestine Volunteering
- Volunteer in Lithuania & help in our homestead
- Join our guesthouse as volunteer in Liguria, northwestern Italy
- Dominican Republic Hostel Volunteering
- Volunteer Canadian Rockies
- Haiti Orphanage Volunteering
- Canada Working Holiday (Guaranteed Resort JOB, VISA, Accom Assist.)
- Join our Fighting Poverty 10 month Program in Caribbean & Belize
- Eco Village Volunteering in Dominican Republic